Nine years experience in real estate from residential to commercial brokerage and extensive knowledge in multi-family property management.
Freelance: Executive Assistant and Business Development
Dec 2017 to Present
Jan 2017 to Nov 2017
Executive Assistant to CEO
Nov 2014 to Jan 2017
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
April 2013 to Nov 2014
The Habitat Company
Jan 2012 to April 2013
Residential Real Estate Broker
2010 to 2012
B.A. Public Relations & Advertising Minor: Italian Language
DePaul University 2010
Certifications & Accomplishments
Project Management Institute
LEED Green Associate
Anticipated: Aug 2018
Microsoft Office Certified
IL Licensed Real Estate Broker
2010 to Present
Operations Mgt. Certified
Million Dollar Club
References: Available Upon Request
Services For Hire
I am currently available for freelance work either by project or by the hour. Do not hesitate to contact me if your business needs are different than the services listed below.
Executive Assistant: Administrative
Business Development and Planning
Detailed Professional Experience Descriptions
Worked with institutional owners and investors on the acquisition and disposition of large multifamily properties and portfolios. Consulted with developers of multifamily projects including both apartment and condominium development.
- Sold $52 mm in Institutional Multi-Family Real Estate.
- Warm and cold lead contact
- Built relationships with large apartment owners throughout IL, WI, IN and MI.
AMLI Residential: Executive Assistant & Project Coordination
- Responsible for Policy and Procedure program including: implementing new programs, annual review current programs with executive management team and quarterly additions to existing programs.
- Developed and executed implementation of new customer service program for residents.
- Responsible for planning and executing digitization of company’s asset strategy documentation.
- Participated in executing executive management project initiatives determined on an annual basis at SVP Retreat.
- Responsible for nationwide online reputation management program.
- Lead regional marketing manager social media on-boarding and training.
- Developed and executed AMLI’s centralized social media plans for corporate accounts.
Event Planning, Responsible for executing all details of the following events:
- AMC/ ADC Conference: Annual weeklong conference of all senior management on both the operations management and development sides of the company.
- AMLI Leadership Conference: Annual 3 day conference of all property managers and service managers as well as senior management.
- President’s Club: Annual reward trip for company’s national award winners.
- SVP Retreat: Annual weeklong retreat for operations management SVP team to convene and develop new project initiatives.
- Onsite position roundtables: Semi-annual gathering of 7-10 onsite employees to meet with executive management and share ideas.
- Managed travel, calendar and reporting for CEO and President of AMLI Management Company
- Participated in and took notes for all SVP meetings, monthly Operational calls and annual meetings.
- Expense management and reporting.
AMLI Residential: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
AMLI Evanston (lease up) is a 214-unit mixed-use apartment and retail building located in South Evanston, IL. The Sales and Marketing role is an onsite position specifically during the lease up of an asset. In this role I was responsible for integrating the property into the community and marketing to potential residents as well as heavily participating in the leasing.
- Attended all community events within the city including: Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business and other vital organizations within Evanston.
- Responsible for execution of all resident events.
- Responsible for all events marketing the property to potential residents such as: fairs and festivals, events with local universities and senior centers.
- Created and maintained all AMLI Evanston social media profiles.
- Audited and maintain all ILS sites to ensure online data accurately represented property and brand.
- Created and executed marketing plans to draw targeted traffic to the property such as a preferred employer program and student specific programs.
- Ensured branding for the property was consistent throughout all channels including print and digital.
- Coordinated execution of all print materials.
Who I am
Who I am outside of the workplace is something I believe is important to share.
- I am a dog mom to Blue, a lab-mix, who I adopted from The Anti-Cruelty Society.
- I absolutely love interior design and that has translated to a side-hustle of refinishing furniture and countless DIY (do-it-yourself) interiors projects.